On this page you will find information and guidance regarding WJEC internally conducted assessments and the submission of internally assessed work. This includes how to submit marks; how to carry forward marks and where to find moderator reports.
Internal assessments measure subject-specific knowledge and skills that cannot be tested by timed written papers, and currently include Non-Examination Assessment (NEA), Coursework and Controlled Assessment.
- Submitting Marks
- Practical Assessments and Centre Visits
- GCE and GCSE Instructions for Conducting Oral Examinations MFL
- WJEC Instructions for conducting controlled assessments
- Centre USB submission guidelines
- WJEC Instructions For Conducting Science Practical Examinations
- Internal Assessment Mark Input System Step-by-Step Guide
- Internal Assessment Mark Input System Step-by-Step Guide (Pathways)