Teaching: Sep 2017
Our GCSE (9-1) Sociology specification is designed to foster in learners an understanding and critical awareness of the social world around them.
This specification will develop learners' ability to think sociologically in relation to their experience of the world around them so that they are able to play a positive, active and informed role in society.
WJEC/CBAC ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC Eduqas GCSE Sociology||978-1-911208-20-4|
WJEC/CBAC NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC Eduqas GCSE Sociology Revision Guide||978-1-911208-90-7|
Our Assessment Resources are sets of questions based on specific themes, topics or skills within the qualification. They are optional resources (their use is not mandatory) which have been created to assist teachers in assessing learners in summer 2021. We recommend that you use the Mapping Grid provided initially to help you find appropriate Assessment Resources. Our Mapping Grid has been designed for you to view, at a glance, the content and assessment objectives covered in each Assessment Resource, and then download the relevant Assessment Resource.
- S21-C200QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 1.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 2.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 3.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 4.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 5.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 6.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 7.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 8.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 9.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 10.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 11.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Assessment Resources 12.pdf
- S21-C200QS-Grid Mapio-1.xlsx
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 1.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 2.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 3.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 4.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 5.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 6.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 7.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 8.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 9.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 10.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 11.pdf
- S21-C200QS-AdnoddAsesu 12.pdf
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website.
Have a question about GCSE Sociology?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are all former teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.