- - Getting Involved
Employers and External Organisations can become involved in the Welsh Baccalaureate by:
- producing resources for teaching and learning;
- delivering talks for learners;
- producing Challenge Briefs which must be approved by WJEC if to be used for assessment.
Higher Education Institutions can become involved by:
- training teachers and learners in research methods for the Individual Project;
- producing Project Proposals linked to Degree courses;
- holding learner conferences on global issues for Global Citizenship Challenge.
- Employers and External Organisations
- Higher Education