Support & Contacts

If you have questions or queries about your results this summer, you could:


Read our information - the information published on our results day pages, our Guide to Results, and on our Student Support pages should help provide answers.


Speak to a teacher – your school or college should have provided you with contact information to enable you to discuss your results with a member of staff.


Contact us - if you would prefer to get in touch with our team, we advise you to email us, this will ensure we respond quickly and effectively to your query.



Additional information


Speak to your college or university.


Contact UCAS for information and advice on university and college admissions.

Telephone: 0371 468 0 468


Regulatory information is available from Qualifications Wales.

Telephone: 01633 373 222



Mental health support


It is important that you talk to somebody if you are feeling anxious or struggling with your mental health. This could be a teacher or other member of staff at your school or college, a relative, or a health care professional. Some useful contacts are also given below.


Hwb - Welsh Government portal offering many free and confidential helplines and services.


Mind - one of the principal mental health organisations in the country.

Telephone: 0300 123 3393,



Telephone 0800 11 11