As the summer examination season comes to a close, all focus is now on results day. As a leading awarding body, we understand the pressures that both teachers and students face. To support our teachers, students, and parents, our subject specialists have produced a series of tailored resources to guide you through the final stretch of the examination season and support you on results day and beyond.
Looking for more information on Results? Click the button below for advice on collecting your results, understanding your results and grade boundaries, and how to go about resits and appeals.Results Day 2019
Support for Teachers
Results Day is here and so we’ve produced a range of downloadable resources to assist you in the run up to the big day. Our materials include information on our post-result services, statistics relating to results, data on grade boundaries and guidance on making appeals. Access the materials today and share the knowledge with your students.
Support for Students and Parents
Results Day is here! Our team has created a range of free digital resources which you can download and use to guide you through this next stage of the exam season. Check back regularly for updates on how to access our post-results services, information on grade boundaries and guidance on the next steps after picking up your results. We’re here to support you through every step.
- Dive into a great read this summer (Blog)
- Ways to stay motivated over summer (Video)
- Using summer wisely (Article)
- Exam Materials Shopping List
- GCSE Student Support Post-Results (Infographic)
- GCSE Student Support Post-Results (Blog)
- GCSE Career Pathways (Article
- A Level Student Support Post-Results (Infographic)
- A Level Student Support Post-Results (Blog)
- A Level Career Pathways (Article)
Exam and Revision Materials
- Wellbeing: Exams, Revision, and You
- Wellbeing: Exploring and Eliminating Exam Stress
- Wellbeing: The Psychology Of Revision
- Wellbeing: Fuel Your Mind
- Wellbeing: Get Creative This Exam Season
- GCSE and A-level exam revision tips: A* students on how they aced their exams and coped with stress (Wales Online English Only)