This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape the new Advanced Skills Baccalaureate Wales qualification. We have a great group of learners already contributing, join them and have your say!
What’s expected of me?
You will be central to the development of this new qualification. You will be expected to undertake some or all of the following:
- help to set out the vision for the qualification,
- test our vision to ensure that the qualification will meet learner needs,
- contribute with a solutions mindset.
How many meetings will I need to attend?
We will run the meetings as and when need it. We will let you know when these take place as soon as we set them. The meetings will always happen after School.
Where will the meetings take place?
The meetings will be conducted online via Microsoft Teams.
How long does the scheme last?
This Learner Advisory Group will last until July 2023. We are looking for an initial commitment until July 2022.
Why should you take part?
- You will be involved in shaping the future of education in Wales
- You will use and develop your critical thinking and communications skills
- You will use and develop your time management skills
- This is a great opportunity to add in your personal statement and to refer to in your next interviews!
How to apply:
- Apply now by reading and filling in the form below.
- For further information, please contact Leah Maloney: firstname.lastname@example.org