Everything you need for GCSE, AS and A level results 2019
As the results days near, we want to make sure that the process is as smooth as possible. So, whether you’re a student, teacher or exams officer, we have all the information you need on collecting and understanding results, grade boundaries, and post-result services.
General and vocational results are issued on the following dates:
- AS and A level results - 15th of August
- GCSE results - 22nd of August
We have created a designated webpage which will host all the information you need, visit our ‘Results Day 2019’ page for information including:
To support our teachers, we have a raft of online tools:
- Our ‘Teacher Webpage' includes detailed results data
- Examiners' Reports are available on your individual qualification page
- Our Secure Website features additional analysis on your students' performance
- Post-Results Services
For our Exams Officer, we offer:
For further information please contact our Centre Support Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 029 2026 5000.