To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Psychology GCE A/AS
WJEC provides, and will continue to provide, Psychology qualifications which meet the needs of teachers and the requirements of regulators in both England and Wales.
Dates for internal assessment standardising CPD for the next academic year will be published shortly. Examination review will be provided online; further details will be issued in due course.
Why choose WJEC Psychology?
- Our specification is of the highest standard, is clear and accessible for teachers whilst engaging and rigorous for the students.
- We are committed to providing an efficient and effective service for both subject specialists and those new to teaching Psychology.
- We supply an approachable yet professional service at subject specific and administrative level.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Original Core Studies for PY2 (for teacher reference only).
- A number of textbooks and revision guides are available - WJEC Bookshop.
- 'Psychology Review' is a publication with a wide range of articles accessible for GCE students.
- The AS Psychology E-book is available for download here.
- The Association for the Teaching of Psychology provides support to teachers as well as arranging an annual conference (July 6-8 2012, Birmingham) for more information go to www.theatp.org
- UMS / Raw mark conversion chart
- Examination timetable - Summer 2012
- Presentation explaining the use of item level data from WJEC examinations
For further information, please contact:
Elin Angharad - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5302
Robert Williams - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5313