To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Psychology GCE A/AS
The Principal Examiners' report, providing feedback on the summer 2013 series of examinations, is now available. Centres are advised to read the report carefully as it provides helpful observations and commentary on the work produced for this series and can assist teachers in preparing their students for the next series of examinations.
Face-to-face continuing professional development is limited to internal assessment standardising in relevant subjects in the coming academic year. Examination review will be provided online; a presentation giving details of this provision is now available on the website.
WJEC provides, and will continue to provide, Psychology qualifications which meet the needs of teachers and the requirements of regulators in both England and Wales.
Dates for internal assessment standardising CPD for the next academic year will be published shortly. Examination review will be provided online; further details will be issued in due course.
Why choose WJEC Psychology?
- Our specification is of the highest standard, is clear and accessible for teachers whilst engaging and rigorous for the students.
- We are committed to providing an efficient and effective service for both subject specialists and those new to teaching Psychology.
- We supply an approachable yet professional service at subject specific and administrative level.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Original Core Studies for PY2 (for teacher reference only).
- A number of textbooks and revision guides are available - WJEC Bookshop.
- 'Psychology Review' is a publication with a wide range of articles accessible for GCE students.
- The AS Psychology E-book is available for download here.
- The Association for the Teaching of Psychology provides support to teachers as well as arranging an annual conference
- UMS / Raw mark conversion chart
- Presentation explaining the use of item level data from WJEC examinations
For further information, please contact:
Elin Angharad - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5302
Robert Williams - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5313