To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Welsh First Language GCSE
Principal Examiners' Report
The Principal Examiners' report, providing feedback on the summer 2013 series of examinations, is now available. Centres are advised to read the report carefully as it provides helpful observations and commentary on the work produced for this series, and can assist teachers in preparing their students for the next series of examinations.
- Key Dates 2014
- Guidance for Welsh Oral Examinations 2014
- Examiners' Reports - January 2013
- Raw/UMS Grade Boundaries - Summer 2013
- Presentation Explaining the Use of Item Level Data
The Controlled Assessment tasks for Unit 2: Oral - Area A (Stating Opinion) are available on WJEC's secure website. Tasks set by centres or adapted from the bank of exemplar tasks should be changed every two years and must be sent to WJEC before being used.
- Teachers' Bulletin - November 2013
- Teachers' Bulletin - Spring 2013
- Teachers' Bulletin - January 2013
Unitised Specifications - GCSE
Video explaining entry and re-sit rules for GCSE unitised specifications:
Unitised Specifications - GCSE Video
- Support material and additional resources can be found free of charge on WJEC Online Educational Resources Website.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Further resources are available through our online Shop.
- BBC Bitesize GCSE
For further information, please contact:
Llinos Lloyd - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5004
Katy Morris - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5192