To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Welsh First Language GCSE
Continuing Professional Development
Dates for internal assessment standardising CPD for the next academic year will be published shortly. Examination review will be provided online; further details will be issued in due course.
- Key Dates 2013
- Examiners' Reports - January 2013
- Raw/UMS Grade Boundaries - Summer 2012
- Presentation Explaining the Use of Item Level Data
The Controlled Assessment tasks for Unit 2: Oral - Area A (Stating Opinion) are available on WJEC's secure website. Tasks set by centres or adapted from the bank of exemplar tasks should be changed every two years and must be sent to WJEC before being used.
Unitised Specifications - GCSE
Video explaining entry and re-sit rules for GCSE unitised specifications:
Unitised Specifications - GCSE Video
- Support material and additional resources can be found free of charge on NGfL-Cymru.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Further resources are available through our online Shop.
- BBC Bitesize GCSE
For further information, please contact:
Llinos Lloyd - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5004
Natalie Griffiths - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5192