To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Religious Studies GCE A/AS
WJEC provides, and will continue to provide GCE Religious Studies qualifications which meet the needs of teachers and the requirements of regulators in BOTH ENGLAND AND WALES.
The WJEC Religious Studies course is a popular choice of Advanced level for centres in both Wales and England. This course is split into a four unit structure, with two units at AS level and two further units at A2 level.
Continuing Professional Development
Dates for internal assessment standardising CPD for the next academic year will be published shortly. Examination review will be provided online; further details will be issued in due course.
Item Level Data
Presentation explaining the use of Item Level Data from WJEC examinations here.
2013 RS4 HE - Religion and Human Experience: Instructions to Candidates for Unit 4
Uniform Marks (UMS)
Information on how raw marks are converted to uniform marks may be found in the following document - Uniform Marks
- All Religious Studies GCE A/AS documents
- Application form to become an Examiner
- Support material and additional resources can be found free of charge on NGfL-Cymru.
- Past papers and marking schemes for the current specification are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Further resources are available through our Online Shop.
For further information, please contact:
Tudor Thomas - Religious Studies Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5122
Paul Bradley - Religious Studies Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5183