To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Information and Communication Technology GCE A/AS
About This Qualification
This specification encourages candidates to become discerning users of ICT, developing a broad range of ICT skills and knowledge and understanding of ICT.
This should form a basis for progression into further learning, including progression from AS to A2, and/or employment.
Grade Boundaries (UMS/Raw Marks)
Principal Examiners' Report
The Principal Examiners Report, providing feedback on the summer 2013 series of examinations, is now available. Centres are advised to read the report carefully as it provides helpful observations and commentary on the work produced for this series and can assist teachers in preparing their students for the next series of examinations.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD Materials are available on our secure website (Resources PDF Download, CPD Materials).
- Specimen assessment materials
- Teachers guide
- Coursework Forms
- Email Bulletin
- GCSE Computer Science web page
- New - Online Exam Review CPD is now available for summer 2013.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Further resources including textbooks for the new specification published by Folens and Hodder are available through our online Shop.
For further information, please contact:
Ian Gillam - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5137
Clare Williams - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5059