To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
English Language GCE A/AS
WJEC provides, and will continue to provide, qualifications in both England and Wales which meet the needs of teachers and the requirements of regulators in both countries.
- The Principal Examiners' report, providing feedback on the January 2014 series of examinations, is now available. Centres are advised to read the report carefully as it provides helpful observations and commentary on the work produced for this series and can assist teachers in preparing their students for the next series of examinations.
- The internal assessment standardising continuing professional development programme for the 2013 – 2014 academic year is now open for bookings. These events are free of charge, but please note that attendance is limited to one member of staff per centre for each subject. Additional members of staff may attend on payment of a £30 per head administration fee. Examination review will be provided online. A presentation giving details of this provision is now available on the website.
Welcome to the seventh issue of i.e. the new English online magazine.
Please let us know what you think!
Previous issues are available here
- Internal Assessment Word Count
- Teachers' Guide
- LG1 Guidance
- LG2 Standardising Support 2011
- LG2 Standardising Booklet 2010
- LG3 Standardising Support 2011
- LG3 Teacher Guidance
- LG3 Trialled Response
- LG4 Teacher Guidance
- Examiners' Report January 2014
- Examiners' Report Summer 2013
- Examiners' Report January 2013
- Examiners' Report Summer 2012
- Examiners' Report January 2012
- Examiners' Report Summer 2011
- Examiners' Report January 2011
- Examiners' Report Summer 2010
Internal Assessment/Coursework Forms
For further information, please contact:
Sally Melhuish - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5303
Michael Williams - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5129