To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Computing GCE A/AS
The new GCE Computing specification has a four unit structure: two units at AS and two units at A2.
WJEC provides, and will continue to provide, GCE Computing qualifications which meet the needs of teachers and the requirements of regulators in both England and Wales.
NEW: The CG2 scenario for candidates taking the examination in the summer of 2013 is available for download.
- The specification along with specimen assessment materials are available for download.
- A Teachers Guide is available for download.
- Coursework forms are available for download.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on the Secure Website, or through the online shop.
- Information on how raw marks are converted to uniform marks may be found in the following document - Uniform Marks.
Continuing Professional Development
Dates for internal assessment standardising CPD for the next academic year will be published shortly. Examination review will be provided online; further deails will be issued in due course.
CPD materials are available on our secure website (Resources PDF Download, CPD materials).
For further information, please contact:
Ian Gillam - Subject Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5137
Clare Williams - Subject Support Officer
Telephone: 029 2026 5059