'Wider' Key Skills Levels 1-4
1. Update on ‘Wider’ Key Skills and 14-19 Qualifications
2. e-Portfolio and VLE developments
3. Ensuring consistent application of ’Wider’ Key Skills Standards
* ‘Good Practice’
* Opportunities for evidencing WKS
* ‘Fitness for purpose’
* Internal assessment and moderation
Assisstant Principal Managers.
Telephone: (029) 20265024/018
£130 to include lunch, coffee and materials.
(£110 if application is received in the Summer Term 2012).
Please Note: There is a possibility that there will be some filming of the event on the day