To view PDFs on this page you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
Principal Examiners’ Report
The Principal Examiners' report, providing feedback on the summer 2013 series of examinations, is now available. Centres are advised to read the report carefully as it provides helpful observations and commentary on the work produced for this series and can assist teachers in preparing their students for the next series of examinations.
- Wide choice of options
- Opportunity for staged assessment
- Updated content based around key questions
- Challenging but accessible assessments
- Simple explanatory documentation on controlled assessment
Information on how raw marks are converted to uniform marks may be found here.
- Past papers and marking schemes are available free of charge to teaching staff on our Secure Website.
- Further resources are available through our online Shop.
For further information, please contact:
Dylan Jones - GCSE Subject Officer
029 2026 5071
Greg Lewis - Subject Support Officer
029 2026 5035