E-portfolio launched to support our Extended Project Qualification
WJEC is pleased to announce that the new E-portfolio platform, an online system, is now available for centres entering candidates for our Level 3 Extended Project qualification from September 2016.
The Level 3 Extended Project qualification is as a free standing qualification available to students in England and Wales. It provides students with an opportunity to carry out in depth study, based on a personal interest or a specific aspect of a subject they are studying. The qualification also enables students to demonstrate the knowledge and skills they acquire through dissertations, field investigations, artifacts or performance.
For further information on this exciting qualification, visit our Extended Project webpage.
This new online tool is a free optional facility which has been developed by our designated web team. Designed to meet the needs of teachers and students, benefits include:
- Streamlined administration for both teachers and students.
- Students can access and submit work online, which is securely stored on our servers.
- Students can revise their projects and communicate with their supervisors via a message board.
- Supervisors are able to mark their students' work electronically which is then moderated online.
- Centres do not need to make up paper based portfolios and send samples to External Moderators via post.
Training will be given on using the e-portfolio platform at our Autumn 2016 CPD events. Visit our dedictated Training Page for details.
For more information, please contact: